Children’s Ministry at GCC
Thank you for entrusting us with your children! We have two main goals when your children are in our care:
- Teaching them the truth of God’s Word. We do this by using Generations of Grace curriculum and by having wonderful approved and vetted teachers who care for your child’s heart.
- Keeping your children safe and secure. We take this very seriously and use every reasonable step to give you peace of mind and ensure your child is protected while in our care.
We cannot do either of these without your help. We believe that it is the parents who should be the first and primary Bible teachers of their children, and we count it a privilege to serve you as we minister to your children.
- 9:30 – Nursery & Sunday School for babies through 6th grade
- 10:30 – Nursery is available for babies through 4 year-olds as we encourage parents to disciple their children in the worship of the Lord during our worship service
- 6:45 – Nursery is available for babies through 4 year-olds
- 6:30 – Nursery and Teaching is available for babies through 6th grade during the Men’s & Women’s Bible studies
Grace Community Church
19214 E. 91st St
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
We are located on the SW Corner of E 91st St. & S 193rd E Ave. in Broken Arrow
Equipping Hour: 9:30am
Sunday Morning: 10:45am
Most Sunday Evenings: 6:00pm (See calendar)